Saturday 13 November 2010

Christmas Celebrations!

It has been ages since I was on here again!  I seem to be saying that at the beginning of each post recently! I shouldn't complain as the only reason I don't get to do regular updates is because I am too busy making cards and gift frames that have sold!

It has been a week of celebrations for Spotty N Stripy! Today I have found out that one of the card designs I submitted to Dreamaid, (to be sent out from them and their sponsers this year) has been selected! Hooray ... that's an unexpected order of 50 to be getting on with this week once I receive all their info! This is the design they chose.


I also had my first international order for one of my heart gift frames to be sent to Italy!


My Christmas Cards have been very popular over the last few weeks, in particular my Rudolf red button nose design (I have been frantically sewing buttons on as fast as I can go!). All the designs are now available in my shops at Folksy and notonthehighstreet







and I have also sold my first personalised Christmas tree frame. I'm hoping, the first of many for the festive season .....


Back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment