Thursday 28 July 2011

Weddings, Weddings Weddings!

I'm back! Things have been hectic as ever and I'm surrounded by all things weddingy with card orders flying in for my  two hearts card an order for my bright heart stationery and my own wedding plans in full swing (my invites are going out tomorrow) I'm just taking a few minutes breather to write this!

Had a fairly urgent order come in at the weekend which I've just finished and am about to parcel up to send tomorrow - hoping the couple really like them here they are in progress.

  
Printed ready to fold  



1st one Folded
Done - ready to pack

And a little sneak preview of my own


Not giving too much away as I don't want to spoil the surprise for those that will be receiving them! :)

I have my penultimate dress fitting on Saturday morning at which I will see the actual dress for the first time and I am pretty excited about it - hoping the coffee and cakes I keep being invited out for  recently have not made too much difference to the hips!

Had better get back to writing the invites or there will be no guests to see the dress!

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment